Sunday 21 December 2014

CHRISTMAS VILLAGE
I have always wanted to make a Christmas village,so I started it  about three weeks ago  to give me plenty of time.
  I am still looking for  things to  add to this.
 I made it from a cake stand from Poundland , and the xmas tree ,and lights from poundland to.the light switches are under the two of the houses ,and all the wires are hidden .....the houses and trees I cut on the silhouette ,some a from    http://monicascreativeroom.se/ and others from silhouette store.  I stamped and glittered.. the ground coverage I used card made soft with glycerine and water and crinkled to look like snow, and used  Pva  and water for the snow to stick to..it look better than the picture shows.x

6 comments:

  1. Wow Rita, what a stunning creations, I would just like to say thank you for all the wonderful comments you have left on my blog during 2014 and to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita, this looks amazing, wonderful project..
    Wishing you and your family A Happy Christmas..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita this is amazing it looks fantastic. I want to wish you a very Happy Christmas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Rita xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Rita, I love it. Thank you for sharing and a Merry Christmas to you.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete